Why use 'reduced CoQ10'?
Because supplementing with standard CoQ10 may not be enough.
• Some people have a tough time converting CoQ10 to its active, reduced form. By supplementing with reduced CoQ10, you can more easily support cellular energy and overall health.
• CoQ10 is converted by the body to its active form, QH - an essential step in the production of cellular energy. However, the conversion rate of CoQ10 to QH tends to decline with age.
Why take ActivLife Q10™?Proven bioavailability - your body can use it faster and easier:
• ActivLife Q10 has been demonstrated to increase plasma levels of total CoQ10 up to 75%.
• Up to 8 times the absorption of other CoQ10's.
• Proven 2.5 times improvement in energy and stamina.
ActivLife Q10™ is a breakthrough - a stabilized form of reduced CoQ10:
Until now, reduced Q10 wasn't stable in supplemental form. ActivLife Q10™ uses patented processing that prevents oxidation and ensures a stable supplement.